Easy Valentine's Day Brownie Sandwiches
Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and what better way to spend it than with family? Making a special treat together is a great way to create memories and have fun. These brownie sandwiches are tasty and easy, so let the kids join in the fun.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and/or make a purchase through some of the links throughout the blog, I may make a commission off that purchase. Rest assured that I only share products I am passionate about, and all of my opinions are my own.
- 1 box of brownie mix, any brand
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. water
- pink frosting (I used Pillsbury Strawberry frosting)
- Valentine sprinkles
- Round frosting tip
- Disposable piping bag
- Heart shaped cookie cutter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the brownie mix, 2 eggs, vegetable oil and water mixing well.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Use the heart cookie cutter to cut out the brownies. You will want an even number of heart brownies.
- Pour the Valentine sprinkles into a small dish or plate.
- Attach the round frosting tip to the disposable piping bag and fill with frosting.
- Flip a heart shaped brownie over and frost the edge (please see photo).
- Take a second brownie and sandwich the brownies together.
- Dip the frosted brownie sides in the Valentine sprinkles (see photo).
- Repeat with all the brownies.
Please follow and like us: