Hot Chocolate Pretzel RodsChristmas is over, but there are plenty of reasons to celebrate throughout the year. Are you looking for a tasty treat that is quick and easy to make for your next get together? These hot chocolate pretzel rods are delicious and great for any party. No need for plates, forks, and napkins, these treats can be eaten on the go.
This post contains affiliate links. Please see our policy on affiliate links in the sidebar.
- pretzel rods
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup Wilton bright white candy melts
- Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits
You Also Need
- Tall glass
- Parchment paper
- Decorating bag
- Place your chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat on 50% power for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour your melted chocolate into your tall glass.
- Dunk your pretzel rods 3/4 of the way into your melted chocolate, let any excess chocolate drip off and place onto a parchment paper lined plate.
- Transfer your pretzels to the freezer for about 15-20 minutes to harden.
- Place your white candy melts in a microwave safe bowl and heat on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and pour into a decorating bag and cut a tiny tip off the point of the bag.
- Remove your pretzels from the freezer and drizzle your white chocolate over your chocolate covered pretzels.
- Immediately press your marshmallow bits onto the white chocolate while it is still soft.
- Let that for another 15 minutes or until the white chocolate has hardened and enjoy.
Please follow and like us: