Escape the Indoors with OgoSport This Summer
We received free products from Tryazon and OgoSport to facilitate this review, but all opinions are my own.
Finally, warm weather is here and we can all get outside with the kids. It is so nice to get outside and enjoy the good weather but it can be difficult to find ways to entertain kids that have gotten used to being trapped inside with devices over a long hard winter. We got to test out some great products including the versatile H2O OgoDisks, delightfully entertaining Glove-A-Bubbles, Splash Tails, and Ogo Paddleball sets. On a hot day like the ones we have in Alabama, the Splash Tails and H2O OgoDisks were the star of the party because they both include water balloons and the chance to cool off when they hit the ground. No matter what age kids are, bubbles always seem to be a hit. With Glove-A-Bubbles, kids can make tons of bubbles with the simple wave of their hand. Now they can not only make bubbles, but chase them at the same time! OgoSport believes in the power of play and encourages kids to get outside and have some fun! With toys and sporting goods that are specially designed to offer active, open-ended play, OgoSport products provide endless hours of enjoyment for all ages. OgoSport products can be purchased at the: OgoSport Store or on Amazon.
About OgoSport:"Oh Go Outside and Play," also known as OgoSport, designs award-winning toys to get kids and families to "Move. Think. Play.” OgoSport has developed and launched countless active play and maker-oriented toys like their popular OgoDisk (featured in the Smurfs movie) and their OgoBILD line construction toys. Over the past few years, OgoSport has expanded to over 2,000 stores in the US and 40+ countries across the globe. In addition to growing a loyal following of consumers who share in the company's open play philosophy, OgoSport products have also won the attention of the toy industry with awards such as the Parents’ Choice Award, TillyWig Awards, Dr. Toy Award, Canadian Toy Testing Council, The National Parenting Center Award, ASTRA, and NAPPA Award. From award-winning classics like the Super SportsDisk to newer creations like OGOBILD, they don't just design toys or sporting goods - they design something more...They design active play for all ages. They design endless hours of fun for your children. And hours of fun with your children.
More Outdoor FunHere are a few more simple ideas that will help you find something to do outside with the kids every day.
Go on a nature walk or hike.
- Nothing like getting out in nature and looking around to see what you can find. As the weather warms and the trees and plants come to life each walk will show new changes that will fascinate your child. Take along an extra shopping bag and take the time to pick up trash on your walk. This is the perfect time to show your child the effects of littering and encourage them to help do better.
Plant a garden.
- This is a great way to keep kids busy outside. Digging up the garden bed can be loads of fun for kids. Helping your child start their own garden is a great way to teach your child how food goes from seed to table and will keep them busy all spring and summer as they learn to care for their garden.
Draw with chalk.
- Grab some chalk on sale and drag the kids outside to play. Chalk is a great way for kids to express their creativity, practice those last spelling lists before summer, and even work on math skills. If you want to get out the wiggles a game of hopscotch always wins.
- Have some fun and get really messy. Outside is the best place to drag the really messy art projects. Put your little one in old stained up clothes. Grab the paints and glitter and let your imagination run loose. The rain will take care of clean up and you can relax.
- Help your kids build math skills using nature. Pick dandelions or find rocks to use as fun math counters. This is a great way to teach your child how to use everyday items to help them with math when they are older and life happens.
Play outside in the water.
- On a nice warm day, pull out the water table and have some fun. Do a water balloon toss, make a slip and slide on a painters tarp, go swimming, or have a neighborhood water gun fight. Getting out and active is easy even on a hot summer day when kids know they have nice cooling water to look forward to.
What kinds of fun things do you like to do to #EscapetheIndoors during the Summer? I would love to add your ideas to this list!
Please follow and like us: