Cars 3 Home Release & Awesome Bonus Features
About the Cars 3 At Home Release
Cars 3 surged to the front of the pack opening weekend with audiences racing to see the legendary Lightning McQueen (voice of Owen Wilson) and spirited trainer Cruz Ramirez (voice of Cristela Alonzo) team up to beat the new generation of blazing-fast racers. Now, this summer’s high-octane hit cruises home—loaded with bonus features like the all new mini-movie starring the demolition derby legend Miss Fritter— Digitally in HD and 4K Ultra HD™ as of Oct. 24, and on Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD™ and Blu-ray™ on Nov. 7. Cars 3 is Disney•Pixar’s first in-home title released in stunning 4K Ultra HD format. With 4K Ultra HD, viewers will feel like they’re at the center of the action. Hold your breath during Lighting's dramatic crash, feel the action at the Florida International Super Speedway, and get down and dirty at the Crazy 8 demolition derby. We were able to enjoy the Blu-ray at home with a Cars 3 viewing party courtesy of Click Entertainment. Not only did we enjoy the movie, but we were able to snack on popcorn and get a sneak peak at the fun merchandise Disney•Pixar has come out with surrounding the characters in this film.
ExtrasRide along with the Cars 3 crew for hilarious and heartfelt extras.
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Miss Fritter’s Racing Skoool (Exclusive new mini-movie) – We were able to screen this before the movie's release and it was so fun. Knowing Lea DeLaria's personality made the character of Miss Fritter even more enjoyable. Now everyone can enjoy blindsided testimonials from the Crazy 8’s, touting the transformative impact Miss Fritter’s Racing School has had in reshaping the direction of their lives
- Theatrical Short: “Lou”: When a toy-stealing bully ruins recess for a playground full of kids, only one thing stands in his way: the “Lost and Found” box.
- Let’s. Get. Crazy.: Get schooled in the world of demolition derby, the “rules” of figure 8 racing, and how Pixar puts the crazy in the Thunder Hollow Crazy 8 race (hosted by Lea DeLaria).
- Legendary: A close, historical look at racing legends Wendell Scott and Louise Smith. They used their tenacity and perseverance to get them into the race even when they weren’t invited.
- Ready for the Race: Disney Channel’s Olivia Rodrigo and NASCAR Racer William Byron check out the Hendrick Motorsports campus to showcase how real-world race training influenced the filmmakers.
- World’s Fastest Billboard: Blink and you will miss all of the graphics and “car-ified” advertisements created by Pixar’s Art team to make the ”Cars 3” world as believable as possible.
- Cruz Ramirez: The Yellow Car That Could – Join Cristela Alonzo and the filmmakers on their journey to create a race-car trainer turned champ.
- Generations: The Story of Cars 3 – Creating Lightning McQueen’s next chapter didn’t involve just a tune-up, but a complete overhaul.
- My First Car – A collection of illustrated first-car stories as narrated by members of the Cars 3 cast and crew. “A Green Car on the Red Carpet with Kerry Washington,” “Old Blue,” and “Still in the Family.”
- 5 Deleted Scenes – Included in each deleted scene is an introduction as to why it was removed from the film. Deleted scenes include “The Boogie Woogie,” “The Jars of Dirt,” “Lugnut,” “The Bolt,” and “More Than New Paint.”
- Cars To Die(cast) For – Take a look at the phenomenon of die-cast toy collecting and the more than 1,000 unique designs that exist in the Cars universe.
- Commentary – Brian Fee (Director), Kevin Reher (Producer), Andrea Warren (Co-Producer) and Jay Ward (Creative Director)
- And more…
- Theatrical Short: “Lou” & “Commentary”
#95 by the #s in Cars 3
- 5 – As Cars 3 gets underway, world-champion racer Lightning McQueen is riding high with five Piston-Cup wins under his hood.
- 11 – Lightning McQueen raced into moviegoers’ hearts 11 years ago, making his rookie debut in “Cars” in March 2006. He remains an iconic character today.
- 24 – The dramatic, slow-motion crash scene in which Lightning McQueen hits a wall and rolls several times takes 24 seconds.
- 95 – Lightning McQueen still sports the dynamic #95 with his signature lightning-bolt graphics. He displays five distinct looks in Cars 3:
- one that pays homage to his original paint
- a primer look he gets following the devastating crash
- a custom wrap ordered by Sterling
- and more.
- 198 – Lightning McQueen tops out at a speed of 198 miles per hour on his last lap with Cruz Ramirez on Fireball Beach. But Lightning’s nemesis, next-gen racer Jackson Storm, races at speeds pushing 207 mph.
Want more Cars 3?
Please follow and like us: