5 Hydration Tips
- Add essential oil or fresh fruit. Not everyone likes the taste of plain water, so adding a few drops of essential oil or some slices of fresh fruit can help make it taste more palatable.
- Keep a water bottle with you. There might not always be access to water when you are out and about. If you fill up a water bottle and take it with you, that is one less excuse you can use.
- Start drinking water as soon as you wake up. Drinking water first thing in the morning wakes up your organs and gets you in the habit of hydrating.
- Drink water before you eat every meal. Not only will this help to fill you up, but it is also an easy way to keep yourself accountable because you can make it a habit.
- Refill as soon as you run out. If you run out of water, it is easy to think you are done. Making sure to refill your bottle every time it is empty will ensure that you always have the ability to take sips throughout the day.
Glasstic offers a variety of colors and patterns, but what really got me excited was the fact that you can design your own Custom Water Bottle! It is a simple process even if you don't have your own logo. You can use their design tool to create your ideal bottle. The most important thing about using your own design is that the image be high resolution so it comes out clear and not blurry.
This company stands behind their product, and offers a FREE Lifetime Replacement Program*. If any of the parts on your Glasstic bottle do break, they will replace them absolutely FREE, not even a shipping charge. This includes the glass insert, outer shell, cap and base.
*Applies to bottles and parts purchased at www.glassticwaterbottle.com. They just ask for a picture and explanation for research and verification.*
Please follow and like us: